This can be a fun idea to get all the staff on board with the school’s philosophy, come to school with a positive attitude to care for the children in their classroom and do their best each day.
- Give each teacher a blank white paper.
- Ask them to draw a picture of themselves.(don’t need to be an artiste, just a rough sketch of head, face, body etc).
- Ask each teacher to write what they would do “head – toe” to be prepared to give their 100% each day.
- Once all the teachers are done drawing and writing, ask them to read it aloud to share their thoughts.
- This can be done during teacher-in-service days or staff meetings , at the beginning of each semester to get all the teachers prepared physically, mentally and spiritually.
What do you think of this idea? fun icebreaker activity? deep thinking concept ? Nice activity to get staff to discuss?
Please share in comments below.